1/7/2024, 6:19PM, New Year New Stuff
- I ended up getting a laptop for christmas that I downloaded linux on.
- Also I'm getting a book on the Golang programming language on wednesday.
The language will allow me to program my own web server so I won't have to rely on Github to host the website.
- I'll probably end up porting the site over to my own web server on the sites birthday in June.
- Also I need to make a new blog page. I was thinking of making a grid with the date and title of each blog, then you can click on any one of them to open an entire page for each blog post.
- I decided to change the core concept of the website.
- Not that I didn't want to, I just feel like this new versions gonna work out a lot better, and will be easier to make for someone new to PHP.
- I'll also be keeping the layout and most of the code from the old website, I'm just gonna change it to fit my new concept.
- Worked quite a lot on the new website today.
- I found a new style for that looks nice to me.
- Realised I should add the time to each one of these so I added that.
- My mom said she would get me a book on php around halloween so I've been holding off on doing that on the big website coming up.
- So I'll have to focus on the html and the css of the new website first.
- I'm also still learning stuff about C; I'm almost on the third chapter of the book.
- Welcome to the new blog on the website.
- I'll put a lot of stuff to do with development here.
- I'm coming back to the website after learning some of the C programming language
(From the book by Dennis Riche and Brian Kerningham.)
- I'll definatley finish the book while working on this website.
- I made a word program posted here on github.
- I was thinking of starting another webstite and add some PHP and SQL to it.